Xtreme Lure Creations
*NEW* 44 MAG V1 - XD Model (S-TUNGSTEN) Violet Flash Herring - Soft Tail
** Will be limited to 5 per person.
Length: 4.4" all retrieve speeds
Model : S
Weight: | R - 1 oz | S - 1oz | F - 1.2oz | X - 1.4oz |
Each swimbait is built by hand from beginning to end, and tuned to ensure optimal performance.
THE 44 VER 1 XD (XTREME DEFINITION) IS A MODIFIED PROTOTYPE OF 44V1 WITH SUBTLE ADJUSTMENTS TO THE SHAPE FOR IMPROVED BALANCE ON SLOWER RETRIEVE SPEEDS
XD’S ARE ONLY AVAILABLE IN LIMITED QUANTITIES, THIS BATCH IS THE FIRST RELEASE OF THE S MODEL WITH TUNGSTEN INTERNAL WEIGHTING.
1. Each bait is HAND PAINTED so there may be a variance in the color. Your bait will be VERY close to the colors pictured above. Please note that the baits pictured above are not necessarily the exact bait you will receive.
2. Any original factory bait components (i.e. split rings or hooks) that are deemed insufficient after removal for the paint process will be replaced with premium components.
3. ALL custom repainted baits are brand name bodies just like you would buy in the store. We DO NOT paint or sell any knock off products.
4. **Custom Painted baits and finishes are not indestructible and are not guaranteed to be warrantied after being used**
** ‘Chrome and Foiled style’ finishes are not warrantied after use **
We offer lures in a wide variety of finishes, using multiple paint styles and techniques to achieve our finished products. Ultra sharp hooks, improper care, storage & handling of a lure can result in damaged finishes. Hook rash, chips , lost eyes and the like are not uncommon when fishing a hard bodied lure.
• Storing baits in original box or tackle boxes .
• Avoid contact with other hard surfaces, chemicals, paints, dyes etc
• Avoid ‘water slapping’ to clear a lure fouled with vegetation . Avoid ‘boat flipping’ fish on the lures which can caused additional damage
• Minor repairs can be addressed on the water with standard clear Glues and/or Epoxy. Often resulting in extending the life of your custom finished bait!