Xtreme Lure Creations
*NEW* 44 MAG CRANK - ST - LANIER
** Will be limited to 5 per person.
Original 44 MAG - CLASSIC
Model | S - Standard, slow sink
Finish | Lanier herring
Length: 4.4" all retrieve speeds
Weight: S -1oz
MODEL- S - STANDARD STEADY
The 44 Classic from MAG Lure co is the original resin version of the 44. Built on oversized hardware for maximum forgiveness in tuning with increased sound and durability.
Offered in 4 proven colors and only in the ‘S’ Weight model, the “44 Classic” is the battled tested original that excels in many situations.
Each swimbait is built buy hand from beginning to end. Before each bait is signed it is hand tuned and water tested to ensure optimal performance.
The 44 MAG models are built to run at a medium to fast retrieve speed with a unique erratic action. You’ll notice snaps of the rod during retrieve will result in natural ‘kicks’ closely resembling a natural Blueback Herring.
1. Each bait is HAND PAINTED so there may be a variance in the color. Your bait will be VERY close to the colors pictured above. Please note that the baits pictured above are not necessarily the exact bait you will receive.
2. Any original factory bait components (i.e. split rings or hooks) that are deemed insufficient after removal for the paint process will be replaced with premium components.
3. ALL custom repainted baits are brand name bodies just like you would buy in the store. We DO NOT paint or sell any knock off products.
4. **Custom Painted baits and finishes are not indestructible and are not guaranteed to be warrantied after being used**
** ‘Chrome and Foiled style’ finishes are not warrantied after use **
We offer lures in a wide variety of finishes, using multiple paint styles and techniques to achieve our finished products. Ultra sharp hooks, improper care, storage & handling of a lure can result in damaged finishes. Hook rash, chips , lost eyes and the like are not uncommon when fishing a hard bodied lure.
• Storing baits in original box or tackle boxes .
• Avoid contact with other hard surfaces, chemicals, paints, dyes etc
• Avoid ‘water slapping’ to clear a lure fouled with vegetation . Avoid ‘boat flipping’ fish on the lures which can caused additional damage
• Minor repairs can be addressed on the water with standard clear Glues and/or Epoxy. Often resulting in extending the life of your custom finished bait!