** Will be limited to 5 per person.
Length: 4.4" all retrieve speeds
Weight: S - Standard/Slow .9-1oz | F - Fast - 1.25 oz | X - Burner - 1.4oz
Each swimbait is built buy hand from beginning to end.
READ BELOW BEFORE PURCHASING
*** F & X model baits are NOT designed for only standard retrieve styles. ***
*** We ship current drops at once , within 1-2 weeks, no rush delivery. Each is individually sealed, tuned and tested to perform to our standard before shipping.
Both models are tungsten weighted and specifically built and tuned for advanced retrieve techniques. They perform best at moderate to high speed retrieves, and intentionally built for a ‘burn, kill and rip’ style of action. These models have an erratic hunting motion and will side-flash then center back when tuned properly. Simple rod snaps will change the track of the bait , designed to force trailing fish to commit on high speed retrieves.
Both weight configurations were developed after years of testing on Lake Lanier, Ga to cast further, track deeper, and stay down in waves and current. All while having the ability to snap, pause then return to high speed bursts, most closely resembling a natural blueback herring.
Recommend gear is 20# Fluorocarbon , 7’6 MH F , (7:1 Model F ) ( 8:1 Model X )
1. Each bait is HAND PAINTED so there may be a variance in the color. Your bait will be VERY close to the colors pictured above. Please note that the baits pictured above are not necessarily the exact bait you will receive.
2. Any original factory bait components (i.e. split rings or hooks) that are deemed insufficient after removal for the paint process will be replaced with premium components.
3. ALL custom repainted baits are brand name bodies just like you would buy in the store. We DO NOT paint or sell any knock off products.
4. **Custom Painted baits and finishes are not indestructible and are not guaranteed to be warrantied after being used**
** ‘Chrome and Foiled style’ finishes are not warrantied after use **
We offer lures in a wide variety of finishes, using multiple paint styles and techniques to achieve our finished products. Ultra sharp hooks, improper care, storage & handling of a lure can result in damaged finishes. Hook rash, chips , lost eyes and the like are not uncommon when fishing a hard bodied lure.
• Storing baits in original box or tackle boxes .
• Avoid contact with other hard surfaces, pens, chemicals, paints, dyes etc
• Avoid ‘water slapping’ to clear a lure fouled with vegetation . Avoid ‘boat flipping’ fish on the lures which can caused additional damage
• Minor repairs can be addressed properly on the water with standard clear Glues and/or Epoxy. Often resulting in extending the life of your custom finished bait or any other hardbait you own.